Sanidex Environmental Hygiene is a subsidiary of OX Group based in Bogotá, Colombia, whose activities focus on the development, implementation and management of bespoke biosafety programmes for each client. Using the most advanced technology, its main area of activity is systems and products intended for the pest control and industrial safety
It has a multidisciplinary human team of Biosafety TECHNICIANS AND EXPERTS, who are highly qualified and specialised in the different lines of service. Their continuous training and commitment guarantee SUCCESS AND SPECIALISATION, making adifference through the contribution of innovative and effective solutions, while at the same time protecting environmental quality and avoiding environmental degradation.
Spirit of improvement: ALWAYS.
Biosafety has intensified in a constantly changing environment due to economic globalization, technological advances, rapid development of communications, transport and commerce. This phenomenon of globalisation has increased biological and environmental risks related to human, plant and animal health.
In this dynamic and fast-paced context, companies need experts who are able to solve their problems with the utmost speed, effectiveness and coordination, without placing their activity at risk nor endangering the environment:
PROTECT WITHOUT DAMAGING THE ENVIRONMENT
The implementation of a bespoke Biosafety programme for each client is essential for managing health. Sanidex establishes a protocol for action in each biosafety pack, which is structured in the eight stages of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE BIOSAFETY PACK:
Vector control programmes
• Integrated urban pest management.
• De-ratting, disinfestation and disinfection (DDD).
• Bird control: population culling and building protection.
• Control and capture of specific pests.
Purification of water
• Washing and disinfection of above ground and underground drinking water tanks.
• Cleaning and disinfection of drinking water supply systems.
• Special treatments for pathogenic microorganisms: Legionella, Pseudomonas, Cryptosporidium, amoebas, among others.
• Treatment of recreational water facilities: pools and spas.
• Dosing and control equipment and biocide products.
Food hygiene programmes
• Biosafety audits.
• Design and implementation of HACCP.
• Specific technology for controlling flies.
• Implementation of cleaning and disinfection programmes.
• Supply of products.
Treatment of wood diseases
• Specific treatments of xylophages.
• Baits and traps for eliminating and controlling termites.
Laboratory for analytical control
• Physical-chemical and microbiological analysis of water, environments, surfaces and foods.
• Diagnostics, maintenance and supply of elements for fire protection.
• Mounting, maintenance and recharging of extinguishers.
• Industrial signposting.
• Material supply: stretchers, first-aid kits, non-slip treads, etc.
• Area marking.
Maintenance of green areas
• Pruning and maintenance of gardens and parks.
• Treatments for specific pests.
Consulting and training
• Quality, Environmental Management and Legislation.
• Diagnostics in the areas of Biosafety and Industrial Safety.
• Follow-up and Supervision of Biosafety Programmes.
Certified according to ISO 9001:2008
Business excellence: Business Environmental Management Programme (GAE) from the Secretary of Environment, currently placed at level 3