Integrated Quality, R+D+I and Environmental Management Policy Statement at OX-CTA S.L.:
OX Compañía de Tratamiento de Aguas S.L., which was founded in 1992, has implemented an Integrated Quality, R+D+I and Environmental Management System that fulfils the requirements of UNE-EN ISO standard 9001, UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025, UNE 166002 and UNE EN ISO 14001 as this is considered to be a highly suitable method for ensuring the viability of the company due to the fact that it takes into account a large number of parameters, all of which are focussed on guaranteeing the viability and continual improvement of the company.
Those aspects related to quality, R+D+I and the environment make up a fundamental part of the company's policy, as reflected in our Integrated Quality, R+D+I and Environmental Management Policy, which is based around the following:
- Retaining current clients and broadening our portfolio with new clients from both traditional and emerging sectors, thus leading to greater benefits and financial and technical safety.
- Prioritising those measures that satisfy and integrate all staff that participate in product manufacture and service provision in some manner, and therefore in the satisfaction of clients and other interested parties, ranging from suppliers and collaborators to the human team that helps this project succeed and grow, within the company.
- Undertaking all activities by prioritising environmental aspects whilst remaining fully committed to pollution prevention and continual improvement.
- These assumptions form the reference framework with respect to which the company undertakes measures and actions and proposes objectives and goals. To this end, OX-CTA's management should inform, train and establish the measures that allow the quality, R+D+I and environmental management system to be understood by all staff members, thus allowing them to apply them correctly and participate in their improvement.
- To periodically analyse and review the content and operation of the Integrated Quality, R+D+I and Environmental Management system in order to detect weaknesses and establish improvement plans, and to determine whether planned objectives have been met.
- To demonstrate the transparency of the R+D+I activities undertaken that may be susceptible to financial deductions to all concerned Public Administrations and other interested parties.
- To promote and maintain a technological vigilance effort, placing particular emphasis on developments with a high market impact and disseminating the information concerned to each department in order for them to create new projects.
- To identify and prioritise the most appropriate result protection and exploitation mechanisms according to further the best interests of the company.
- To prioritise environmentally friendly activities and developments by implementing an internal energy-saving policy that takes full advantage of natural resources and promoting the development of biodegradable and ecologically safe products and services.
OX-CTA's management agrees to:
- Communicate to the company's staff the need to, and importance of, complying with all client requirements and those legal requirements arising from the company's activities.
- Communicate to the company's staff the need to understand all quality, R+D+I and environmental management documentation and to implement the policies and procedures established therein whilst undertaking their work.
- To establish a series of quality, R+D+I and environmental management objectives that reflect the company's philosophy and the goals to be achieved.
- To establish the guidelines to be followed to achieve these goals and to provide the material and human resources required to achieve the planned objectives.
- To guarantee the competence of all staff and to provide the appropriate equipment and means to ensure that all laboratory work is performed in accordance with the client's demands, thereby ensuring the quality of all tests performed, their impartiality and integrity, the protection of all confidential information and the clients' ownership rights.
- To support R+D+I activities, with particular emphasis on technological vigilance, and to foster a climate, and provide the appropriate tools, to favour creativity within OX-CTA.
- To provide the appropriate means to maintain and, as far as possible, reduce resource use, especially significant aspects such as electricity consumption and others such as paper or fuel consumption.
- To comply with all legal requirements established as part of our Integrated Quality, R+D+I and Environmental Management system, as well as all requirements we have voluntarily signed up to in order to improve and control the operation of all OX-CTA's activities.
- To make all staff aware of the importance and need to care for the environment and respect existing natural resources, committing ourselves to contamination prevention and continual improvement.